Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hello 2015 - New job, new projects, and more!

A few months ago, I wrote about some of my pending projects. Several of them are actively running, some are done, and a few new ones cropped up :) I'll be making a bunch of short posts in the next day or so on some of them.

It's been a busy fall so I haven't had time to post anything lately. I'm working hard on my thesis and plan to defend this spring. It's 84 pages and counting...

After I graduate I'll be packing up my lab and moving from Troy, NY to somewhere near Seattle. I'll be working as a senior security consultant in the hardware lab at IOActive, doing board, firmware, and silicon level reversing and security auditing, as well as original research... so you can expect some posts by me on their lab blog in the coming months. My personal lab will likely have a bit of downtime due to the move, although I'd like to get back up and running by the end of the summer at the latest.

I've also submitted a talk based on my CPLD reverse engineering work to REcon. I hinted earlier about the project but there's a lot more to it which hasn't been released publicly... details to come if the talk is accepted ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment